Solstice Spring Break cruise; casual dinner on formal nights outside of MDR

Silverspoon

Okay. DH and I do not want to get formal at dinner time during this port intensive cruise. (Spending very long days at port.) Wish to respect Celebrity's guidelines on suggested attire during formal evenings...so we'll opt out of the MDR on those 2 evenings.

Question: Where can we eat if he's in khaki's and a polo shirt and I'm in dressy capri's, blouse and dressy sandals? Are we restricted to the dinner buffet? Can we dine at the Asian restaurant in this attire?

No flames or debates, please! Just want to know what the acceptable dress is in the specialty restaurants? What is the most casual of clothing others might wear? Oh, and can well-mannered children dine in the specialty restaurants? Is there a minimum age?

Thanks for any kind reply you care to share!:)

If I remember correctly, the reservation card that was delivered to the room for the specialty restaurants said on it "Casual dress anytime".

I usually wore a sundress and sandals and my husband had on Khaki pants and a Tommy Bahama shirt.

Can't speak to children in the Murano, but we did see kids in Silk Harvest.

Well it's all in the dining section on the website, but from memory some of the special restaurants say over 13 yrs only some don't. The dress code is the same as the rest of the ship, casual dining is limited outside the main restaurants, I think sushi & similar

http://www.celebritycruises.com/whyceleb/dblTxtThumb.do;jsessionid=0000-xcm2y-lJk9zwCYpTGxGIFY:12h3rnd1c?pagename=taste_of_celebrity&cS=SIDENAV

Archived