Cozumel, Chankanaab & Shopping or ATV tour?

bianks

I'm trying to decide on a tour NCL offers. There is the Cozumel, Chankanaab & Shopping or A T V & Beach Adventure.

Has anyone here been on these?

NCL note in their ATV description that they stop at an "exquisite beach" - just wondering which beach this may be so I can compare the 2 tours! Had a look at some photos in Chankanaab which look fab. The shopping part doesn't interest me. Just want to get the most out of the day.

Also wondering how much I can see on my own after the (if) I choose the ATV & beach tour?

We took a cab to Chankanaab, paid the fee to get in, and had a really nice day. There are lots of things to do and it was a really nice beach/resort. I cannot imagine having to pay NCL to do this with an excursion unless it includes something else??

Do you know how far this is from the port? So in that case, perhaps I am able to visit that and do the ATV tour. How long would I need there and would I be missing much else on the island?

I just booked the ATV tour, couldn't help myself! We will have half a day left for something else. I wonder if we would see enough of Chankanaab in a few hours or if we should choose something else to fill the day.

Archived