Disney Cruise-what activities for 4 yr old?

Julienatul

We are going on our first Disney cruise in a few months. This will be DD's 10th cruise so we are used to cruising and she loves camp carnival. What kinds of activities do they do in the kids club for her age on Disney? I just want to tell her so she can be excitied about it. She is already thrilled about sailing with the princesses!!!

A little side note to add to my scanned pages - Disney is opening the camps to have "no specific ages for activities". And I don't know how that works because I haven't been on Disney since the change this year.

So you might want to take the pages as a guide to what they could be doing in the kids clubs. But I haven't seen the updated pages since the new changes.

Ask on the Disney board is anyone has experienced the new clubs. You might be able to get some recent pages. :)

Have a wonderful cruise!!!!!

My daughter was almost 4 when we did the Disney Wonder. She loved the kids club. THey had lots of costumes and themed activities. There is a big treehouse/playground in the kids clubs.

She screamed when I went to pick her up! I don't think the new system will effect you, as your child is too young to consider the older age group room (8+).

I don't think the new system will effect you, as your child is too young to consider the older age group room (8+).

So are you saying that the new system is only for the older age groups? That's not the way I read the announcement when it first came out. Can you confirm this?

That was my biggest concern, that they would be throwing the young ones in with the older ones. :eek: Did you have a different experience onboard? Would love to hear more.

Archived