Victory Review 2/21....w/PICS

newt98

wow, i don't see it. wife thought it was a monkey, i guess it could be a rabbitt playing some barry white in the background.

they totally intend for it to be a rabbit...

http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivalcruiselines/ig/Carnival-Towel-Animals/Carnival-Towel-Animal--1.htm

but seriously, i think a lot of those towel animals are up to personal interpretation...

seriously...

have you ever seen the 'seal' and the 'dinosaur'? not pg rated.

:cool:

they totally intend for it to be a rabbit...

http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivalcruiselines/ig/Carnival-Towel-Animals/Carnival-Towel-Animal--1.htm

but seriously, i think a lot of those towel animals are up to personal interpretation...

seriously...

have you ever seen the 'seal' and the 'dinosaur'? not pg rated.

:cool:

ha ha, no i have not seen those.

What kind of drinks are those? I am guessing yours is Mocha Chocolate Getaway. They both look yummy.

Mike if I may.....

It looks like this one but with the whipped cream on top.

Picture092.jpg

My guess is a Hurricane Wave.

Picture094.jpg

Mike if I may.....

It looks like this one but with the whipped cream on top.

Picture092.jpg

My guess is a Hurricane Wave.

Picture094.jpg

it is the hurricane, when the bartender first gave me the drink it had no whipped topping, and when i pointed out that it was supposed to , like it says on the menu, he looked at me like i was some kind of eh-hole. he was kind of a prick about it. you can see right there it says whipped topping.

What kind of drinks are those? I am guessing yours is Mocha Chocolate Getaway. They both look yummy.

you are correct on the mocha chocolate, i had two, and it was like drinking a milkshake. i loved them, but for $8 they should have had some alcohol in them.

there'e our ship

28178ue.jpg

Ok, now this is just a GORGEOUS picture, I just can't wait to go!!! I am sending some of your pics to my DH at work so he can enjoy too.....thanks again for the review and pictures!

you are correct on the mocha chocolate, i had two, and it was like drinking a milkshake. i loved them, but for $8 they should have had some alcohol in them.

O well that puts a damper on it then. I thought I had read soemwhere it had rum in it. I was going to order one, dunno about that now....:D Maybe I can request some alcohol be added:confused:

O well that puts a damper on it then. I thought I had read soemwhere it had rum in it. I was going to order one, dunno about that now....:D Maybe I can request some alcohol be added:confused:

According to that sign above, they do have alcohol in them. I think he meant that if he is gonna pay 8 bucks for a milkshake, it BETTER have alcohol in it.

According to that sign above, they do have alcohol in them. I think he meant that if he is gonna pay 8 bucks for a milkshake, it BETTER have alcohol in it.

Yes, and some alcohol that you can taste at that. The drinks like that are so good,but I never get a buzz at all.

Really enjoying your Review

there is alcohol in it actually, but very, very little. after two drinks, it was just like drinking a soda. you should be able to tell after two drinks if theres any measurable alcohol.

sorry, quoted the wrong post.

A couple of questions for you on Dominica:

How was the walk to Emerald Pool? Can you give me an idea of the terrain as well as the length of time it took to walk there?

Also - was the black sand beach you visited called Mero Beach? That's what is listed on the shore excursion that I am going on. Was the water swimmable?

Thanks!

A couple of questions for you on Dominica:

How was the walk to Emerald Pool? Can you give me an idea of the terrain as well as the length of time it took to walk there?

Also - was the black sand beach you visited called Mero Beach? That's what is listed on the shore excursion that I am going on. Was the water swimmable?

Thanks!

it was steep at times, but not that long. it was probably not even ten minutes. i think the beach was called mero beach, and the water was swimmable.

Hi there Mike. I am thoroughly loving your review and as always you have such awesome photos! You inspired me to go to the Mayan Princess at Roatan Island on our Valor cruise! Now you have done it again and I'm itching to go on the Victory!

Can't wait for more!

it was steep at times, but not that long. it was probably not even ten minutes. i think the beach was called mero beach, and the water was swimmable.

Great - thank you for letting me know. I feel better about my choice of excursion now. :)

Archived