Bon Voyage and Wine Packages

rjan67

Has anyone ordered the wine packages from Bon Voyage? My brother in law just ordered the deluxe wine package. He said it includes 5 bottles of wine (you can pick from a wine list of 10-12 wines) and you just have to present a ticket in your room or dining room for the wine. He payed $126 for the package (there is a standard for $109 and a premium for $184) with gratuity included. My question is...if he uses it in the MDR wouldn't their be a corkage fee. He said not, but I'm not so sure. Does anyone know? Also, I believe I did read that it is ok to pour yourself a glass of wine and bring it to the MDR?

Thanks!:D

There is no corkage fee if you purchase wines in the wine package.

You get the bottles at dinner....you may take them out if you don't finish.

Or you may have the waiter save the bottle to be finished the next night...it will be waiting when you arrive at dinner,.

Also, you can take a glass of wine into the dining room with you at dinner....no problem..

No fee - you can also split the wine some for the dinner and some for your cabin. we have done this on previous cruises. On the first night let your waiter know and they will have some of the wine delivered to your cabin.

Enjoy

Archived