Question regarding tender trip and private tour

ek2345

I am trying to find out it any of you have had any problems with getting off the ship by tender and being able to get to your private tour on time? I am a little concerned that if NCL only allows their excurions off first I might miss the one I have arranged with a private tour company. Any ideas on this?;)

Well, your tour operator should be familiar with the proceedures of the cruise ships they service, but I would make sure to check with them what their procedures are for when the water is rough, causing delays in tender operations.

When we went with cavetubing.bz on our trip, they were aware of the delays, and remained waiting for us at the terminal. They knew exactly what was happening.

NCL really needs to adjust their tender procedures to allow all passengers an equal chance of getting off the ship in a timely fashion.

Brad

Thanks for your answer. I had contacted our tour operator and they had suggested that we need to be persistant with NCL in trying to get off the ship. I hope it works. I can be very persistant!:rolleyes:

I would suggest bringing a copy of your on-shore tour, with the time you need to be there. Friends had told me that you can show that to prove you need to get off the ship ASAP, and they will let you off. We went armed with ours last time, but no one was checking, so we just walked on the tender with group #1, and no one objected.

Archived