Sensation - any MUST SEE Shows?

Rowan555

One more question - dh and I rarely see the shows any more when we cruise - we use our precious 3 nighttime hours when the kids are in Camp Carnival to stroll the Promenade Deck and just enjoy each other's company. That being said, is there one show we MUST not miss on the Sensation? Among the musical performances, comedy acts, etc - what would be the one show we should attempt to catch?

Hi Rowan. I know you've been on the Holiday, and when I was on the Sensation in November, the two main production shows were the exact same (name and all) as the two on the Holiday....just different cast.

As far as the other shows, I've never been to them, as comedians, jugglers, etc. just aren't my cuppa tea. Just me. But, thought I'd let you know about the two main shows.

Doh! Well, Greg will be happy - he hates the shows anyway! I did attend them on the Holiday, because Greg wasn't with me and there just wasn't that much do do by myself! I remember being paged to Camp Carnival about 3/4 of the way through one of them, and I think I was RELIEVED to get out of there - it was a pretty corny performance.

Thanks, Cotton. We shall make OTHER plans on show nights ;-)

Archived