Regular Room Service Menu

There isn't a so called hard copy of the menu except for breakfast, the one you hang on your door. here is what I can remember. Breakfast, scrambled eggs, egg beaters, bacon, sausage, roasted tomatoes hash browns,bagels toast and cereal. For the rest you need to order on the interactive TV. App's, ceasar salad, cheese platter(good),chicken fingers, spinach and artichoke dip with chips. Entrees, cheese burger, bacon cheese burger both with chips, no fries, a chicken breast and some sort of fish, pizza, cheese or pep. Desserts, cheese cake, cookies and ice cream. This is really all I can remember, hope it helps. also, do try the panni's at the park cafe, roast beef sandwiches were ok, a couple of times the beef was to rare for my liking. corn dogs on the boardwalk were excellent.

There is a printed room service menu in the cabin. It is located in the hard back book that shows the different on board amenitites. I took a photo of the menu but did not add it to my photos. It is different than the other ships and what is posted above sounds about right.

Archived