Radisson or Doubletree in Port Canaveral? Need your feedback!

Kimmielee

I have reservations at both for the night before our cruise. Is the shuttle unreliable at the Radisson? Is the lack of an official shuttle for the Doubletree an issue? I'd love to hear your opinion.... both are running $150+ for the night and I'm seeing that other rates are less than a hundred... do you need to call direct for pre-cruise rates vs. booking on line? Help!!! :confused:

I went on trip advisor and a few other reviews and decided that Doubletree sounded better....they get more longer staying visitors than the Radison which I have heard knows they get the one-nighters so don't have to impress.....also heard they just did a remodel after the hurricane.

Kimmilee,

When are you going? Could you post how the Doubletree was for you when you return? We are going in July with kids and need a large room (suite type) or 2 adjoining rooms. Would like to know about the pool and how close to beach.

Thanks,

MomtoCCC,

If you are traveling with children you might want to seriously consider the Ron Jon Cape Caribe. We just stayed there in a 1 bedroom unit (sleeps 6) and found the hotel to be very, very kid friendly particulraly if you are traveling with children younger than 10. There are lots of reviews on this board or you can email with more specific questions (synewton@juno.com)

Sonia

Kimmilee,

When are you going? Could you post how the Doubletree was for you when you return? We are going in July with kids and need a large room (suite type) or 2 adjoining rooms. Would like to know about the pool and how close to beach.

Thanks,

We are going Feb 25th! I'll post when we return the week of March 7th to let everyone know about the Doubletree. I can't wait to get these cold feet into a warm ocean!:p

Archived