Zenith info

payman

Hi,

Going on the Zenith on 26th Feb with my Wife and Son, looking for any info as

regards this ship. will be the smallest we have been on having been aboard the

Explorer,Voyager and the Radiance of the Seas, as well as the Disney Magic.

Our cabin will be 1038, has anybody any knowledge of this one, a big thank you

fom " Scotland ".:)

Zenith has a more intimate feeling than a lot of the larger ships. Crew attitudes and service are simply outstanding; my understanding is that Zenith actually ranks #1 within Celebrities fleet for service and customer satisfaction.

Although older, the ship is well maintained and looks just fine. Food and dining room service were perfect on our recent cruise on her ( Jan 2-16, Western Carib.)

I think that you will be in for a wonderful time. Looks like you will be on the same itinerary that we were on. We had a great time.

My email address is below....we were on Zenith in Oct and have been on Horizon numerous times. Email me with any specfic questions or post them here. I'll be glad to fill you in on anything that I can help with.

Hello Scotland :) from Washington State

I have been on the Explorer and Radiance, and Zenith.

I think you are in for a treat. I really enjoyed Zenith, and there are few ships in her size now and not many being made. When we booked her for South America a couple of years ago I was really concerned too since I had been on other larger ships.

I had a great time and the ship was marvelous. Its not got the multi level dining rooms and show rooms because its fewer passengers, it has a wonderful forward bar/viewing lounge at the top front, The Fleet Club. The restaurant is well designed to feel larger than it is and accoustics were very good for hearing folks at your table well. Food on Zenith has often been refered to as best in the fleet .. haven't been on all the Celebrity ships yet but I remember it being quite remarkable.

I love the cafe area .. Cova Cafe is a great space that they reassigned a few years back, which was built into the newer ships, its a great place for cappuccino or a good round of team trivia.

It is not as modern as the other ships you mentioned, the spa area is more limited etc. but you will find everything you need for a great cruise, with a very roomy feel for size and number of passengers that's hard to beat. There is no large atrium as such, pursers office and guest relations area share a passenger deck with no soaring opening to the upper decks.

You will meet people on this ship and run in to them over the journey more frequently, making it a more sociable experience.

I have posted some pictures of my trip on Zenith if you'd like to check them out at : http://www.recordlady.com/Pages/CRUISES/Zenith/Zenith.htm

Tina in Bellevue, WA

Vistadeck

My DH and I will be going on the Zenith on Feb 13. This will our 4th time on her and she is our favorite X ship because she is smaller and more intimate. The service is outstanding and the food is excellent. The crew takes great pride in providing the very best srvice and of course X is know for it top quality service. I know you will enjoy this cruise. We did your itenrary last year and it was wonderful. Happpy Cruising! Ann

Hi Andy,

We have friends sailing the same time as you. They have a thread running on the roll call boards.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=58949

I hope that this is the correct link.

The people I know on this cruise were with us on the Zenith last March. They can give you lots of detail. Debbie & Brady (Debbie-d) really loved the size of the ship. Pat & Wes are also on this cruise; we met them on these boards last year before we sailed.

We had wonderful personalized service as the ships was small and we were on board for 14 nights. It did not have balconies or a T-pool; but, they weren't even missed. The only thing I didn't care for was the small buffet area.

Check the roll call board and meet your fellow vacationers; it makes the trip a lot more fun.

Have a great time next month.

Just a big thank you to my colleague cruisers who took the time to give me the

info I requested, loved the recordlady's web site with all the penguin pics. Will

sign on her guest book later, will pop up on the roll call some time (cabin 1038).

I am now really looking forward to this cruise.

Just a big thank you to my colleague cruisers who took the time to give me the

info I requested, loved the recordlady's web site with all the penguin pics. Will

sign on her guest book later, will pop up on the roll call some time (cabin 1038).

I am now really looking forward to this cruise.

Archived