Water Taxi in Fort Lauderdale

We will be arriving on Friday May 21 at 6:10 AM in Fort Lauderdale. Will be staying at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina. We will store our bags at the hotel until the room is ready in the afternoon. We are thinking of using the water taxi for the day to see some of Fort Lauderdale as it stops right outside of our hotel. Has anyone used the water taxi to see all of the places it goes? Beach and downtown. I was thinking about having lunch at Downtowner Saloon. Anyone eat there. The price of the water taxi is only $15.00 for all day. Then at 5:00 PM some of the Cruise Citric members plan on meeting at Waxys Irish Pub to have a few drinks and maybe dinner. Anyone have Irish beer there or any food.:rolleyes:

Chet you two sure do have a lot planned for this cruise!! Your going to need a vacation from the vacation!!

I know but why not do all this when you can. Get tried of just setting around the house. Yes but two weeks with my oldest son will be great and will make me feel young again. Looking forward to spending some time with you and your husband.

stayed at Hilton precruise for a Dec cruise...Water Taxi was just a very short walk and yes it does have several stops...it was a great way to travel...there was a mall that we went to one day and it was just a short walk from where the water taxi let us out...concierges at Hilton were all great and told us the ifs, ands and buts about getting around..there are many stops on the route and you see some wonderful homes and sooooo many beautiful Yachts..

I know you didn’t ask but for us the only dnside of the Hilton FLL Marina is that the restaurants and grocery store etc were not as convenient as we would have liked..not too far but the only store that was really walking distance was the Walgreen's

sorry, not familiar with either restaurant you mentioned...

Archived