Bon Voyage ? mixers?

markmdavis

I plan on buying two bottles from the bon voyage department for our cruise. Do they or will they also sell you any mixers beyond soda products. My wife likes cranberry juice with her vodka and I enjoy Bloody Mary mix?

bloodymary-main_Full.jpg

Appears from other board entries and Carnival menus, your choice is Orange, Grapefruit, Apple and Tomato juice. They have a Pass-O-Guava at breakfast in the morning. Many suggest you bring a couple large water bottles and fill them with your favorite mixing juice at breakfast and use that during the day. Also bring the fixings for your Bloody's - tabasco, Old Bays, etc in you bag to make your own. Best would be to have your DW bring the cranberry juice in bag also.

Appears from other board entries and Carnival menus, your choice is Orange, Grapefruit, Apple and Tomato juice. They have a Pass-O-Guava at breakfast in the morning. Many suggest you bring a couple large water bottles and fill them with your favorite mixing juice at breakfast and use that during the day. Also bring the fixings for your Bloody's - tabasco, Old Bays, etc in you bag to make your own. Best would be to have your DW bring the cranberry juice in bag also.

This is exactly what I do:) I fill a small jug up with the guava juice and mix with either rum, vodka or tequilla...very yummy.

Otherwise, if you have a soda card you might (I'm not positive) be able to order juices from the bar.

I plan on buying two bottles from the bon voyage department for our cruise. Do they or will they also sell you any mixers beyond soda products. My wife likes cranberry juice with her vodka and I enjoy Bloody Mary mix?

I'm sure you can buy a glass of mixer at a bar. If you get the unlimited soda program you can use that to get juices (and probably bloody mix).

To save $ and for convenience we brought our own cranberry on board (they have nice 6 packs of 10 oz bottles) and would also bring our own Bloody Mary mix as well. It's just so much easier to have it in the cabin. We asked the cabin steward for an extra bucket of ice and he gave us one of the larger buckets they use for the buckets of beer and we were able to keep our mixers and soda in that. This way they were cold.

Archived