B-753, Baja Deck, Emerald Princess or Nearby Cabins

BUTTERSCOTCH134

My husband and I are sailing next month on the Emerald Princess and were upgraded to Cabin B-753 on the Baja Deck. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one of the aft cabins near it? Would like to know if it is a good cabin or not. This is the first cruise my husband and I have taken together. I also posted this question in the First Time Cruisers Forum and have received one reply about the bad smell on the balcony, which smelled like garbage. Did anyone else have that experience? Thanks for any help you can give!

Thanks for the info. I did check, and Room B-753 on Baja Deck of the Emerald Princess does have a beam on the side of the balcony. Has anyone else stayed in this cabin? Would like to know if you had any problems or a good experience. Thanks.

My husband and I are sailing next month on the Emerald Princess and were upgraded to Cabin B-753 on the Baja Deck. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one of the aft cabins near it? Would like to know if it is a good cabin or not!

Pro ~ Near the buffet, main dining room elevators, and pool.

Con ~ Feel a little motion from the engines. Rocking.

Just stayed in this cabin on the Ruby. Having had aft cabins before I was looking forward to this one. Lots more rocking and in the Caribbean too go figure. I think this has something to do with the design of these newer ships as it didn't happen with the older ships.The side beam does get in the way of having 4 chairs. You do miss seeing where you are going.

The good is no noise in the hall and we didn't hear the engines that much more only at one port. Close to Horizon Court and aft adult pool. Lots of walking to other places but I say that is good because of so much eating you really need the walk.

I doubt we will book an aft cain again.

Good luck

Archived