Carnival Conquest-Montego Bay Excursion

bpgolferguy

Hey! We're thinking about signing up for the Montego Bay "Irie Mon Beach Party" excursion through Carnival.....has anyone ever done this excursion? Is it fun/safe? I've read that out of the three Wester Carribean stops the Conquest makes, Jamaica is not anyone's favorite by far. They said it's dangerous and scary. I of course want to book through Carnival, and we were thinking about this one. Any reviews?

I did it in Oct 2009~ had a blast~ small private beach, open bar, bar-b-q~Would do it again in a heartbeat~totally felt safe~ there was a security guard there but that did not stop some people on jet skis coming into the area trying to get us to pay for time on the jet skis~ Cheap Kawasoki's sorry ain't gonna happen when I have a SeaDooRXP at home that will do 70mph~ lol~ All in all a fun day~

we were in mb in november of last year and went to sunset beach, $60.00 pp AI had a great time. did it on our own not through carnival. Just got off the ship grabbed a taxi said we wanted to go to sunset beach and resort, cost us $14.00 each way for 3 people, had a blast.:D You will have to surrender your S&S card and get it back when you leave. taxi will take you back to ship.

we've booked an excursion for sunset beach in april, and it seems to be a good deal (food, drinks, things to do). cajunchick, i'm glad you had a positive experience. it makes me feel better about our choice.

pbgolferguy,

we also looked at the carnival beach party excursions, but based on price & offerings, we chose the one we did. we also looked at other AIs, but still felt this gave you the best bang for your buck.

i am sure you will like it. When we went they had another family that had booked the trip in advance with transportation provided and we got there before they did by taking a taxi. Let me know what you think when you get back. :p

Archived