Good or Bad, Cabin B-753, Baja Deck, Emerald Princess

BUTTERSCOTCH134

My husband and I were upgraded to this cabin. It is an aft cabin, and I would like to know if anyone has stayed in this cabin or one near it and what your experiences were. Is there a lot of movement, being it is an aft cabin? Thanks for any help you can give.

There are pros and cons for this cabin based on different people. The pros are....back of the ship/wake view, covered balcony, nice size balcony. Now for the cons (not for me but...) there is a steel beam which runs down the back of the ship which takes away some space and partially blocks a small part of your view looking out from your cabin. You still have a pretty decent view and if you are at the railing you can see everything. You also will still have room on your balcony to relax.

So that leads us to the original question.....some people would say it's a great upgrade, others may not.

Archived