2 night party cruises

asda

on the 2 night party cruise do you get the sailaway band playing at the port,and i have noticed on pictures that people have little flags to wave do we provide them or does p&o. (i dont want to miss out.)

Hi asda

I've done loads of 2 night party cruises and most have been with P&O. There is still usually a sailaway party up on outside deck and a live band playing at the quayside! Re the little flags, P&O provide these but you'll have to be quick off the mark as some people take a few each!

Which cruise are you booked on? I'm going on Arcadia's 2 night party cruise (J009Y) on 16th Jul 10 and I can't wait as Arcadia is my favourite ship and we've booked the same cabin for this our 4th trip on Arcadia :D

Whichever one you're doing - have a great time!

Mandy

x

I'm doing my 4th party cruise this year in 5 years, usually have a little fix like this a few months after my main cruise, love um. A good way to see a ship you haven't been on as well.

Yes you have a sailaway band, and yes a formal night on 2nd night with all the usual stuff including the ' welcome aboard party' with a free drink - or 2 and nibbles. We even had a red rose for the ladies from the head waiter on one 2 nighter but that was a couple of years ago, may have stopped that now with the cost cutting.

I've just booked my CPS car parking - even though I don't go until November, £29 for the 2nights. Worth getting it done, don't want to forget later on.

Hi asda

I've done loads of 2 night party cruises and most have been with P&O. There is still usually a sailaway party up on outside deck and a live band playing at the quayside! Re the little flags, P&O provide these but you'll have to be quick off the mark as some people take a few each!

Which cruise are you booked on? I'm going on Arcadia's 2 night party cruise (J009Y) on 16th Jul 10 and I can't wait as Arcadia is my favourite ship and we've booked the same cabin for this our 4th trip on Arcadia :D

Whichever one you're doing - have a great time!

Mandy

x

Mandy

Arcadia is my fav. ship as well.

I've just booked my CPS car parking - even though I don't go until November, £29 for the 2nights. Worth getting it done, don't want to forget later on.

Thanks for reminder Sue - I haven't done that yet woops!!!

we have done 2/3 nighters on P&O and NCL, P&O do make it special, gala night etc, we even has Bobby Davro as commedian on Oriana last year. NCL don't seem to bother, all their perks are for longer cruises.

But, like you say, it is a good way to try a new ship, also a good weekend away for not a big spend. we love them.

Archived