Which beach club in Cozumel?

LPGA Golfer Gal

Cruising later this year and starting to look into activities in port. Probably doing the pirate ship in Grand Cayman and then just going to shop and sightsee. In Cozumel we would like to do one of those all inclusive beach clubs - lunch and drinks? Any suggestions? It would also be good if they have snorkeling from the beach - we would like to give that a go on our own...not interested in a snorkel trip.

Thanks.:)

I agree with sharks, go here ---->http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

To answer your question, your best bet for an AI beach club with shore snorkeling is Playa Uvas. Any beach club with a nice sandy beach, where the sand goes out into the water will have poor shore snorkeling. Playa Uvas has a rock shoreline, which means much better snorkeling.

• 2 months later...

Don't know if you're still checking this thread... I'd definitely recommend Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel as an AWESOME all inclusive. I think I paid 40 apiece about a year ago and it's all you can eat and drink. No kids were there and we had our own cabana w/ our own attentive waiter who kept the food and drinks coming. It's right on the beach... they have free snorkeling. They also have a nice little pool you can use. I totally lucked out finding this place and have recommended it fiercely ever since.

Archived