I appreciate Seabourn Guest Services

Martita B.

Yesterday I called a cruise line (Regent) to order a flower arrangement to be sent to friends boarding in Ft Lauderdale. I ask for their Guest Services ~also told the operator the purpose of my call. He told me they had "no such service" and sorry, he couldn't help me. I then started calling Ft Laud florists ~~only to be informed by all that no florists were serving Port Everglades. Security was too much of a hassle and no one was delivering flowers to the Cruise Port.

We are so very fortunate in being able to call Seabourn Guest Services to send flowers, wine or a gift certificate to friends boarding a ship.

Thank you Seabourn!:D

Martita B.

Hi Martita,

I am not (yet) a Seabourn customer and at present am 10 days away from my first Regent cruise. I enjoy reading the Seabourn board and look forward to sailing with this line someday.

In my cruise documents from Regent, there was a small brochure of Bon Voyage gifts (always wondered about this as we have gotten similar brochures prior to other cruises...do you send them to yourself???). Regent Customer Service was correct as flowers are not listed as an option. There are several 'travel gifts' like travel diaries, jewelery cases, clocks, chocolates, wine and special occasion packages for weddings/anniversaries. You may also give Ship Board Credit. I suspect flowers are not listed because there are already flowers on the ship, as I'm sure there are on Seabourn. However, it would have been nice to have received information about alternate choices from Regent. Many people on the Regent board have complained about the service. Personally, I've had very good results from my calls, but I think it depends on which rep you get.

Orders have to be in 12 days before sailing according to the brochure. If it's not too late, the number in the brochure is 800-285-1835, if you'd like to give your friends something else.

Hope this helps. It's good to know that Seabourn has good customer service reps.

Thanks for the information ~the Rep. I talked to did not mention nor offered any other gifts that I could send to my friends. He just suggested that I call a florist in Ft Lauderdale ~~I tried several, but no florist shops are now delivering to Port Everglades.

Thanks again ~

MB

Archived