stupid question about skating and ice skating

Do they provide knee pads? lol. I want to do both but afraid to fall on my knee, being that it was injured in the past. I did this int he poconos and they provided you with them, but just wanted to know beforehand because if they don't have them, I'll buy my own to bring. Thank you.

On the Freedom and the Adventure in the past, there have been elbow pads - so there must have been knee pads as well. There are also helmets too! Just remember you have to wear long pants and socks! The skates are not that great. Also, make sure you specify either hockey or figure skates. My son got a pair of skates not realizing they had toe pics - and couldn't understand why he kept falling - switched to the hockey style - and no problem!

Have fun!

If they do not have them at the ice skating you can always request them from the in-line skating area.

Do not be afraid to try ice skating and in-line skating. You can always hold on to the boards or someone else like I did. The view while in-line skating is breath-taking and to say you were ice skating on a ship...unbelievable.

Have a great cruise.

Archived