LimeTree Beach Hotel?

• 3 weeks later...

hey, I saw you are getting married on Lime Tree Beach as well. I just changed my location from the Villa to the Beach. I am very curious where did you get the wine glasses for your guests?? and the personalized umbrellas? My wedding is on May 18th 2010.Are you having a reception after?

I got my wine glasses from discountmugs.com I'm pretty sure i got 24 of them for 80 bucks, most of the cost went for the setup fee.

I got the T parasol from idooriginals.com but they have a 3 month backorder. I think you can get one off etsy for like 40 bucks. I also got bridesmaids their own parasols. This is what they look like

parasol.jpg

this is their website http://www.allyouneedtowear.com/parasols_with_ribbons.htm

They can custom dye the parasols to whatever color you need it and I think I got them within 2 weeks.

We are hoping to use Lime Tree in December for our wedding

It isn't far from the centre and the island is small so no matter where they select, they will not have a long ride in a taxi but it may be difficult to get something in walking distance if Bluebeards is full

Emerald beach resort, a best western is near but does get used by cruise ships as a day resort - to the west

The Marriott Frenchmans reef is more upmarket and not used by the ships but more expensive - to the west

Bolongo Bay is to the east - unsure what the rooms are like here

Let us know how it all goes and post pictures, it's a long time until ours so happy to get all excited about yours for you in the interim

Jan x

Archived