putting pics on posts

Clfa2011

I guess I need some help here. I'm not computer illiterate, I thought. I can't get those nice, big pics you all post on my posts. All I can get to come through are thumbnails. How do you get those great big pics with your captions on your posts? I did the attachment thing, and it went to my folder, but only takes one at at time, and they are small. Help, please!

I guess I need some help here. I'm not computer illiterate, I thought. I can't get those nice, big pics you all post on my posts. All I can get to come through are thumbnails. How do you get those great big pics with your captions on your posts? I did the attachment thing, and it went to my folder, but only takes one at at time, and they are small. Help, please!

you have to store the pics on photobucket or something then link to them in the post. I am not entirely sure myself.

are you using webshots?

Archived