Want Info On Sapphire Princess

angeleyes031802

Does anyone have a good suggestion on where to have a CC meet and greet on board the Sapphire? We are leaving in May on an Alaska cruise and have a few people on our roll call, and thought I might suggest to meet after the muster drill some where on board. Anyone?

Skywalkers on the Sapphire does not hang over the back of the ship like a spoiler. Instead, Skywalkers is in a similar location as it is on the Diamond, Crown, Emerald and Ruby......it is located slightly forward of aft.

oops you are of course absolutely right!

Does anyone have a good suggestion on where to have a CC meet and greet on board the Sapphire? We are leaving in May on an Alaska cruise and have a few people on our roll call, and thought I might suggest to meet after the muster drill some where on board. Anyone?

Skywalkers is where I've had all of my meet/greets on any grand class ship.

• 2 weeks later...
I love the Sapphire. Each of the Grand class ships is just a little different from the rest, and I think they got it right with the Sapphire. I can't tell you what the soda card costs, because whatever it is has never been worth it to me.

I love the Vivaldi dining room, which can be converted to traditional seating when there are enough people who request it. I found the food on the Sapphire to be better than what we had gotten on the Emerald just a few months prior. Take that for what it's worth. Food is subjective.

The internet cafe is large and well equipped. The indoor pool is fantastic. There won't be any problems finding things to do. Plenty of activities. Pool games, gambling, trivia, whatever suits you.

They had any crab legs, correct?

They had any crab legs, correct?

Not to my recollection. I'm not a crab legs guy, myself. But if they did have them, my wife would have probably gotten some and I don't recall her ever having them.

Archived