Ziplining in Belize or Roatan?

kayakittyyak

The one I went on in Belize starts in a cave-like area, where you gear up and walk up the hill into the jungle area. Then, the last rappel is back into the original cave. Is that what you were wondering?

I'm not sure if that's the one or not. I just know that when you look down you see rainforst trees but also the top of an open cave. I read about it here on line and I just can't seem to find the darn thing.:confused:

DW and I Ziplined in Roatan with Victor Boden Tours. We found the facility safe and well managed and had our own personal guide for just the two of us. I believe that there were about 14-15 stations that took just over an hour to complete. This was our first time ziplining and the first station took the longest...something about stepping off a platform 100ft in the air still took some courage...at least for me. If you are looking for a deep in the jungle rain forest over major ravine type of experience this may not be you place. But....if it is your first time and don't want to feel rushed in a big crowd this might be the ticket. We enjoyed the experience and facility our guide was excellent and it was a treat watching him do backflips going doen the line. As part of our package we also toured the Island and saw several other zipline operations which looked to be more "deep in the jungle".....including one operation that was closed as our guide told due to being too frightening for the tourists.

The combined zipline and Best of Roatan tour was excellent in our minds and would recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived