Just off Liberty March 13

1stcruiser1

So do you recommend not taking the walking tour that carnival has available? Is it that easy to jump on a public bus that takes you up the hill to Old San Juan and the castles and shopping? I read somewhere that you had to wait a long time for bus. Thanks.

We did the Segway tour in San Juan and had a blast. I would highly recommend it. It is not available through carnival, you have to book it through their website, just google segway, peurto rico. It sure beats walking up hill in the heat.

Does the trolley actually stop to let you off or do you end up jumping off a moving trolley? If its the second, just wondering if a senior is OK hopping off?

Sorry for my figure of speech. They all come to a complete stop and wait for passengers to get off and on. The two air-condition ones are really buses and the open air one is more like a trolley but also come to complete stops and will wait for passengers.

Archived