Destiny Caribbean Trips

I know it was posted some time ago, but looking through the old posts i cant remember which user said they did the rainforest and emerald pool tour with an antiguan company? I'd go with Thomsons, but being a traditional yorkshireman, i like to save money where i can.

On the Barbados beach trip, do you know which beach you went to? At the minute im on about doing a DIY to Accra beach as it looks picture perfect.

And finally, the St Lucia Pirates adventure, was it any good?

Thanks

John

hi

We did the river tubing and rain forest/emeral pool in Dominica (unless there is an emeral pool somewhere else??/) using Antours who you could google. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. It worked out cheaper becos it was a group of 12 I think, we all met on here and decided to do this excursion together

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John (is it hw john?)

Last time in Barbados we did the Malibu beach club by taxi with another couple, very close to the port & fairly cheap in taxi, it was ok, read reviews on 'trip advisor' if interested. There is an entrance fee. I have had a recommendation though for 'the boatyard' (google it for website), by someone who went just after xmas. He said it was about ten mins by taxi & a great beach with lots to do. Entrance fee applies here also..

Archived