Glory March 6, 2011 - roll call anyone??

Clfa2011

I was going to post a link to the Roll Call board for you, but I see that you have already started a Roll Call for your sailing, and no one has posted on it. :(

Don't give up...it's still very early. I'm sure more people will be finding your Roll Call as you get a little closer to your sailing.

Have fun! :)

I was going to post a link to the Roll Call board for you, but I see that you have already started a Roll Call for your sailing, and no one has posted on it. :(

Don't give up...it's still very early. I'm sure more people will be finding your Roll Call as you get a little closer to your sailing.

Have fun! :)

I hope so, as it will help the time go more quickly! Hope to meet some nice people on here, and then meet them in person on the ship!

I hope so, as it will help the time go more quickly! Hope to meet some nice people on here, and then meet them in person on the ship!

I've met some wonderful friends on Roll Calls here on CC. A group of us met on the Miracle, then sailed together again last month on the Spirit and met some fun new friends there (on a CC group cruise). Now, all of us are going on another cruise in 2 years.....snowball effect!! In a good way!

Good luck, I hope you get some shipmates soon. :)

WE area booked, and can't find anyone else - will we be alone????

No, not alone, Carnival always sails full ;) You might not have a lot of CC'ers on with you though, though there is plenty of time for you yet. Its early, not all cruisers are members of this site, not all members of this site are that active, so you just never know. However, we'll all hope for the best for you and perhaps things will change sooner rather than later! :D

We maybe joining you. ....Trying to decide the Glory or the Valor ??? Same interary? What are differences in the two ships?

Charleyann

Glory & Valor have the same exact layout, but different decor. Glory is one year older...2003 vs. Valor 2004. Glory just came out of dry dock, so should be all spiffed up. Valor was in dry dock in 2008, right before we sailed on her. She was in great shape and a great ship.

We maybe joining you. ....Trying to decide the Glory or the Valor ??? Same interary? What are differences in the two ships?

Charleyann

We sailed on the Valor last year, and so that played a large part in deciding on the Glory this time. Just want to experience the different decors! Hope you'll be joining us! Great time to book - we got an aft (not wraparound) room for a great price! It makes the cruise seem more real when you have the room booked, and can start the countdown!

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. We have done the Valor and loved her. Loved the intinery. My son wanted to do this over. I was looking at Christmas at 2011 and found a 9 day out of Tampa (Legend i Believe)

IT leaves Dec. 21-Jan 1. Christmas and NY's on the boat sounds exciting and these are the stops:

1. Key West

2. Grand Cayman

3. Cozumel

4. Costa Maya

5. Belize

6. Roatan

This could definetly keep a teenager very happy and busy. Think I am going to re-examine for our March break . These are all favorites except Costa Maya which we have never done before...

Thanks

Charleyann

Archived