Rookie saying hello!

Laserjock

Just wanted to go ahead and thank everyone for the amount of valuable information I have found in this place just over the weekend! I have been reading ad nauseum most of the weekend, even during the NFL playoffs, as my wife, son and I may be going on our first cruise in a few months on Princess.

Being the anal-retentive scientist I am, of course I looked for a place to research all the necessary info on what to bring, what NOT to bring, what to expect, what NOT to expect, etc.

This place is a great resource. I have learned alot just in the past 48hrs, though my head is spinning a bit.

Anyway...thanks again.

LJ

Just wanted to go ahead and thank everyone for the amount of valuable information I have found in this place just over the weekend! I have been reading ad nauseum most of the weekend,

May I be the first to welcome you to CruiseCritic.

Most of us CruiseCriters started out that way.

Just wanted to go ahead and thank everyone for the amount of valuable information I have found in this place just over the weekend! I have been reading ad nauseum most of the weekend, even during the NFL playoffs, as my wife, son and I may be going on our first cruise in a few months on Princess.

Being the anal-retentive scientist I am, of course I looked for a place to research all the necessary info on what to bring, what NOT to bring, what to expect, what NOT to expect, etc.

This place is a great resource. I have learned alot just in the past 48hrs, though my head is spinning a bit.

Anyway...thanks again.

LJ

Hi!

Where are you headed? No matter where it is, you will find a lot of folks here ready to help!

At the moment it appears we might be going on the CP...taking the Western Caribbean 7-Day cruise. That could change as arrangements are being made by my sis-in-law, who has cruised to just about everywhere you can imagine, including a recent cruise to Russia and vicinity.

I am psyched...so thanks for the kind welcome. I will be searching the forum to insure I don't ask that question that has been answered in multiple threads previously!!:D

The Ports of Call board has alot of information that might help you. Also if you get into your roll call board when you pick your time and ship join that board because your fellow cruisemates may have suggestions.

Welcome to Princess

Marilyn

Well...learn more everytime I come here.

Just saw where the Coral Princess is designated as CP [i thought that was the Caribbean Princess]...I kept wondering why the Caribbean Princess was referred to as CB in other posts.

We may be cruising on the CB, not the CP...just to clarify...

Now...since I am on this quest to learn the shortcuts...I have seen DH referred to as someone husband. What does that stand for...I have a feeling I am going to feel like a doofus when I find out.

Well...learn more everytime I come here.

Just saw where the Coral Princess is designated as CP [i thought that was the Caribbean Princess]...I kept wondering why the Caribbean Princess was referred to as CB in other posts.

We may be cruising on the CB, not the CP...just to clarify...

Now...since I am on this quest to learn the shortcuts...I have seen DH referred to as someone husband. What does that stand for...I have a feeling I am going to feel like a doofus when I find out.

Well...it could be Devoted Husband, Darling Husband, D**ned Husband, or ?? Stay on her good side!

I recently joined - added my group to the roll call for 7/14 Star sailing out of copenhagen. I will also be on the Star on 2/20.

I have been addicted to this site; reading everything. I'm not sure how to navigate through everything. I appreciate everyone's information. Thanks

Archived