Embassy Suites - FLL

StayC0216

Does anyone know of any discount codes/deals for the Embassy Suites in FLL. We stayed there in October and loved it! We're looking to stay there again for 2 nights pre-cruise in July. Any help/information would be greatly appreciated!

We booked under the mvp rate quite a few times now, and usually save about 60 bucks a night.

All you have to do is join Hilton Honors. You can not call and get that deal. I tried to call once because I forgot the web site. They did not know what I was talking about and the reservation site.

We love Embassy Suites also. Have it booked for Jan.

Bummer....I just tried the MVP site and it gives me a 'bargain' price of $179.95 per night for June 2010. UGH. Has anyone had an experience with the Gallery One? It is less expensive.

Oh...and I forgot to mention that I have already booked Embassy Suites (a couple of rooms) for the dates I need but was just looking for a better price (I thought my $152 room rate per night was pretty high until I saw these prices!!).... so I guess I'll keep searching for other hotels! I need 3 rooms and at a rate of almost $170 with taxes per night it will add up.

I just tried Hilton MVP for June and it only has one hotel available, The Hampton Inn. Not sure what dates you are checking on, but appears that most of the Hotels are booked up for June.

Even at the price you listed, I don't think that is so high. We are paying $207 a night in Jan. The reg. listed price was $299. I would be thrilled to get it for $152. You have to figure in the price of the Breakfast and the Happy hour.

That can really add up.

Thanks for the info on the Hilton Honors. I am a member, but did not know about this website. I had booked Gallery One for our upcoming cruise with a AAA rate. I just rebooked with the MVP site and save another $21!

Gallery One is a little less expensive than Embassy Suites, but it doesn't include breakfast or happy hour, so all-in-all we'll be spending more, but it looked like a really nice hotel and it close to the beach. So I switched from Embassy Suites to Gallery One.

I know...I keep oscillating back and forth with my hotel decision. I am torn between 3 hotels actually: Embassy Suites, Gallery One and the Westin on the Beach. Pretty similar prices at all three so that can't even be my deciding factor. So many wonderful decisions......:p!! I am just crazy waiting to cruise!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived