"Unsfafe" Board msg

NW Pacific

I had the virus last night too when I clicked on a link to go to a packing list the pop-up window came up saying my computer was being attacked. I tried running my AVG scan but every time I clicked on it the pop-up would say that program was infected and wouldn't scan. After searching online I found the removal process at bleepingcomputer dot com.

Today all seems fine :)

We also keep one of those "boat anchors" around for the same reason. :D We keep it covered because it strangely turns an interesting shade of green when it can see the Mac.:rolleyes:

PE

I think you and Monte have MacJacked this thread!!!!:D:eek:

Remember the uproar when that was offered in the MDR a couple years back? Some felt they were forcing M&C on them. I just thought it was another choice that I could take or not take :D

I would love to see Mac and Cheese on the menu, but I guess some felt it was beneath them. I have actually ordered off the kids menu because something sounded good. :D

I've been known to order it from the children's menu in the Blue Lagoon...that way you don't have people giving you strange looks for taking food from the kid's buffet.:D

I don't care about strange looks. I already planned on checking out the kids buffet line. :D Sorry - to continue the macjacked theme, but you guys are making me hungry.

I've been known to order it from the children's menu in the Blue Lagoon...that way you don't have people giving you strange looks for taking food from the kid's buffet.:D

What works for me is to walk out of the kid's buffet, with a confused look on your face, saying in a mildly raised voice "Kevin, where did you go?" :D

PE

What works for me is to walk out of the kid's buffet' date=' with a confused look on your face, saying in a mildly raised voice "Kevin, where did you go?" :D

PE[/color']

Love it! Thanks for the morning chuckle. :D I would have to make up a name, because if I used my son's real name, and he answered, people would really look at me strange since he is 16 and over 5'10". He will probably be eating from the kids buffet too. :)

Love it! Thanks for the morning chuckle. :D I would have to make up a name, because if I used my son's real name, and he answered, people would really look at me strange since he is 16 and over 5'10". He will probably be eating from the kids buffet too. :)

But, I did make up a name since I don't have any children. :eek:

PE

Disclaimer: This was all written for humor's sake, not food was taken from the children's buffet thus depriving any of them from their designated food. :D

But' date=' I did make up a name since I don't have any children. :eek:[/color']

PE

Disclaimer: This was all written for humor's sake, not food was taken from the children's buffet thus depriving any of them from their designated food. :D

Not here! We came, we saw M&C , and we took it!;) ( and my DH 's name is Tim so yelling across the room, "I"m getting some M&C for little Timmy" made it more beleivable!:)....until you actually see little Timmy that is!:rolleyes:)

But' date=' I did make up a name since I don't have any children. :eek:

PE

Disclaimer: This was all written for humor's sake, not food was taken from the children's buffet thus depriving any of them from their designated food. :D[/color']

Sure - I believe your disclaimer - uh huh. :D

Archived