coralbreeze tours available at dock--without booking?

SandySeas

We are traveling with a large group who can't decide in advance what to do. Many of us are interested in caulker caye, stingray alley or manatee watch with coral breeze. We aren't going to book in advance. But want to know if they are available at the dock if we decide to do that

You can send them an e-mail and ask, don't know how far that will get you, but they do answer quickly. I don't believe they do, the day we docked there they were waiting at a small stand waiting for us and the people there are the guides that come with you. No-one stayed behind. The way I believe this all works is Coral Breeze actually books a reputable local tour guide when they get your reservation. You never know you may get lucky and they'll have some spots available on the boat. Best Snorkeling trip I ever took by far. We did the Caye Caulker trip a few weeks ago and I cannot stop looking at the pictures. I have posts all over recommending Coral Breeze.

Archived