Best Kid's Club for 4-5?

unquenched

Which cruise line do you think offers the best kids club for ages 4-5?

ALL of them!! :)

Seriously, they're all good, and they're all designed to provide our children with the best possible experience. I think they probably vary more between ships than between lines. Find an itinerary you like at a time that works for you and for a price you're happy with, and book it! Your kids will enjoy it. :)

ALL of them!! :)

Seriously, they're all good, and they're all designed to provide our children with the best possible experience. I think they probably vary more between ships than between lines. Find an itinerary you like at a time that works for you and for a price you're happy with, and book it! Your kids will enjoy it. :)

I agree. I don't think there is one that is truly BAD. They all have their good points. :D

cruisinmama,

You have the best photos and review of the kids camps. I enjoyed seeing what there is for my 4yr old to do on Inspiration in Aug. Cannot wait. Thanks.

Awww thanks. :D

I couldn't do it without the help of all of the parents here. They go on the cruises and scan the pages, then email me. I just upload them. :)

I hope you have a wonderful cruise! Eat some melting cake for me! :D

Which cruise line do you think offers the best kids club for ages 4-5?

We'll be going on Century May 3rd, and will have twin 5 yr olds in tow. Thanks for all the tips and the menus for viewing. This is the best forum and the information is greatly appreciated. Any other input would be awesome.

Archived