Switching to Silhouette?

kruzgal

It looks as if the Europe itineraries will be released for sale over the next few days. If we book a cruise on Eclipse and then want to switch to the Silhouette when that is released can we do this? Will there be a cost? We are in the UK if that makes a difference. Thanks

you can always cancel one cruise

and book another cruise

But OP is in the UK - they have different rules than in the US. In US deposits are fully refundable until final payment. In UK deposits are not refundable. I am not sure if the OP is able to switch to a different ship without penalty - hopefully someone will know the answer soon.

you can always cancel one cruise

and book another cruise

Hey Tom..remember Edwina and Sandy from our Equinox cruise? Well they are from the UK and they were complaining that once they booked a cruise they had to stayed put because they could not get the deposit back once it was paid. Sorry I will not be seeing you and Nancy in Feb 2011. I compared our itinararies to see if I could surprise you. Magens Bay is the only possibility but I will be there on the 15th and you will be there on the 16th. Oh well...that would have been a hoot. I haven't been on CC much. I will be more into it when the cruise is closer. Hope I remember where this thread is...LOL. If your weather is anything like ours today for sure you played golf. We are still in the low 60 and it is close to 8pm.

Don't forget to drink something GREEN. Happy St Patty's Day

Regards to Nancy

Mary;)

Hello there Proud Mary

I wasn't aware of the UK /cancellation thing---------my bad :o

where are you keeping that swizzle stick ? :) do you use it occasionally ? ;)

I have looked a few times at considering the Connie Feb 12th--

its booking up fast------most of the suites are gone already

we could change our minds but right now we're ok with the 7 day Solstice

we have Celebrity Suite 1615 and we've had this same suite before and loved it

we'll keep checking it out-----never know------what mood may strike us

Nan and I were talking that we sure wish we could have spent more time with Mary----our fault I'm sure but from what I've read here you were a busy little beaver------was a great cruise--- maybe we'll join you and find another Pedros ;)

Archived