San Fransico Beach Cozumel????

kj607

Hello to All!

We will be sailing in 3 weeks we waited to long to book Nachi Cami so we booked AI at San Francisco Beach. Has anyone been there? Is it clean - is the service good - what has your experience been?

Thank You!

Happy Cruising:)

Several beach resorts physically run together in this area.

You can literally put one foot in Paradise Beach and one in San Francisco Beach. The same thing with San Francisco Beach and CarlosNCharlies beach location.

All use purified water and ice....so all have safe water and food.

However, Paradise Beach is a free beach resort. They never charge an entrance fee or charge for the lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas and CLEAN restrooms.

San Francisco Beach is kinda weird. It is one of the many beach resorts we used to go to before Paradise Beach opened up. Sometimes they would charge for the lounge chairs....sometimes they would not. They were not very consistant. I figure why pay for a chair, when Paradise Beach will give me one for free right next door.

I did their AI on my first cruise. Like LHP said you can literally have one foot on paradise beach and the other on San Francisco. We had some friends who did PB the same time and we were walking back and forth talking to each other.

The food was good and the drinks were strong:D. This makes it an excellent value IMO;):p.

I did their AI on my first cruise. Like LHP said you can literally have one foot on paradise beach and the other on San Francisco. We had some friends who did PB the same time and we were walking back and forth talking to each other.

The food was good and the drinks were strong:D. This makes it an excellent value IMO;):p.

What about the pool? Is it big, nice, clean?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived