Info about Turneffe reef excursion with Carnival

Cardancer4

If anyone has recently returned on a Carnival cruise and did the Belize excursion to Turneffe with snorkeling and beach break I would love to hear the details. Was it crowded? How was the boat? Was the snorkeling good? Was the beach break crowded? Was there enough time to snorkel and for first time snorkelers did they offer help and instruction? Also do they have noodles to float on for people that are not great in the water? :D

Sorry I can't help with that one. We did the Carnival excursion last week to Sargeants Caye. It was not crowded, great snorkling with excellent help for new folks. You have some time on their beach area after the snorkel trip while waiting to be transfered back to the ship. GREAT REEF snorkling.

Sorry I can't help with that one. We did the Carnival excursion last week to Sargeants Caye. It was not crowded, great snorkling with excellent help for new folks. You have some time on their beach area after the snorkel trip while waiting to be transfered back to the ship. GREAT REEF snorkling.

How long did it take to get to the Caye? How long were you able to snorkel? How long was the time on the beach? Can you stay in the water snorkeling while others enjoy the beach or is the snorkeling part over at a certain time?

Was there a cetain area that had more to see than other parts?

It only takes about 20mins to get to the dive shop where you pick up your equiptment and swap to the snorkle boat. Then maybe 15 mins to the dive area. We swam down the reef and then back up the other side. Devided into small groups of 6 or 7, each group with a guide. We were in the water long enough (I would guess an hour or so). No beach at the reef, the beach is back at the dive shop on sargeants caye. We had 30 mins to play on the beach or check out the manitee museum.

Archived