Orient Beach?? Anybody going next week??

mcot1016

We love Orient beach and spend the day there every time we are in St Maarten,,,Oh the sights you will see :eek:......:rolleyes: Will be there on the Emerald in 3-weeks. Here is a pic of the beach, I have a lot more but I can’t post them :o Where do you live in Mass?? It was really nice today along the south coast and tonight I can hear the peepers chirping in the woods, that’s a sure sign that spring is here.

Ron :)

IMGP1775.jpg?t=1268960578

Emerald princess.........Is orient beach the place to be or should i spend my time else where???.....Omg i cant wait.It was 65 here in mass but i want warmer weather and some color=)

We will be there in all of our NAKEDNESS:)

We are on the same sailing!!!

Bernard(Bernard's Tours) has this description on his website: Orient beach is a public nude beach. Parents are advised that extreme nudity may be possible at the Club Orient portion of the beach. The rest of the beach is limited to topless only, if at all.

:confused: Here's my question:

We are touring with children and wish to avoid the nudity. But I really do want to go to Orient instead of Le Galion. Other than the Club Orient portion, is nudity/topless common? How much is "if at all"? And can we get to the clothed portion without passing through the nude section?

We spent a week at Orient Beach last summer. My estimate was that 10% of the balance of the beach (other than the Club Orient part) was topless or nude. The nudies were much less common than the topless ones. (I am not being judgmental towards those that are topless/nude because we partook in that as well.)

:confused: Here's my question:

We are touring with children and wish to avoid the nudity. But I really do want to go to Orient instead of Le Galion. Other than the Club Orient portion, is nudity/topless common? How much is "if at all"? And can we get to the clothed portion without passing through the nude section?

Bernard will most likely pull into the taxi stop at Pedro's, at the Southern end of Orient, and adjacent to Club Orient, the clothing optional resort.

If you look to or wander to the right you WILL see naked people.

When you walk down the beach to the left I suspect that you will find fewer than the 10% topless (probably no nudes) mentioned above unless it is Spring Break or such, but there WILL be topless women.

gary

Archived