NORTHERN CALIF Fun Cruisers

cctn

[quote name='kingsnake57']They're ready for playoffs![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yes I loved the clips played during the game of them moving on to round two. I want that experience again. My whole family went to one of those playoff games dressed in our Jersey's etc. When we arrived at the tank we were standing in front of the Shark Fire Truck and a news crew asked to film us. That clip was played during the opening of all home games. People were calling us saying hey we saw you on TV. To this day those were some of the most exciting games we've ever been to. Walking out of the tank after a big win everyone yelling, horns honking. Driving home on 280 it seemed like everyone was into the Sharks.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hey Carl what Volvo dealership do you work for?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yes I loved the clips played during the game of them moving on to round two. I want that experience again. My whole family went to one of those playoff games dressed in our Jersey's etc. When we arrived at the tank we were standing in front of the Shark Fire Truck and a news crew asked to film us. That clip was played during the opening of all home games. People were calling us saying hey we saw you on TV. To this day those were some of the most exciting games we've ever been to. Walking out of the tank after a big win everyone yelling, horns honking. Driving home on 280 it seemed like everyone was into the Sharks.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hey Carl what Volvo dealership do you work for?[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna]Yvonne, a local celebrity! That must have been unexpected; fun isn't it? It is interesting how many people notice! When my friend Emmy and I were on Inside Edition a cruise friend in Canada sent me an email asking if that was moi, another cruise friend took a photo of us with her cell phone. We also called my BIL in hopes we were going to air and he DVRd that too.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Here's hoping that this is the year for the SHARKS! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='kingsnake57']They're ready for playoffs![/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal][B]PLAYOFFS on their way to winning the CUP![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Yes I loved the clips played during the game of them moving on to round two. I want that experience again. My whole family went to one of those playoff games dressed in our Jersey's etc. When we arrived at the tank we were standing in front of the Shark Fire Truck and a news crew asked to film us. That clip was played during the opening of all home games. People were calling us saying hey we saw you on TV. To this day those were some of the most exciting games we've ever been to. Walking out of the tank after a big win everyone yelling, horns honking. Driving home on 280 it seemed like everyone was into the Sharks[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hey Carl what Volvo dealership do you work for?[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

The playoffs are so exciting and intense, Karen and I almost can't handle going. But after a win, it feels so good. All the happy people!

I work in parts @ Mckevitt Volvo in San Leandro.

[quote name='kingsnake57']The playoffs are so exciting and intense, Karen and I almost can't handle going. But after a win, it feels so good. All the happy people!

I work in parts @ Mckevitt Volvo in San Leandro.[/quote]

My company is part of Smythe Volvo.

[quote name='kingsnake57']The playoffs are so exciting and intense, Karen and I almost can't handle going. But after a win, it feels so good. All the happy people!

I work in parts @ Mckevitt Volvo in San Leandro.[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Patrick and I haven't had the opportunity to attend a playoff game. SO if we ever won a big MegaMillion jackpot season tickets for the Sharks, Giants and 49ers would be so wonderful...Oh that is after renting out a cruise ship for a week.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Enjoy the new work week![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Patrick and I haven't had the opportunity to attend a playoff game. SO if we ever won a big MegaMillion jackpot season tickets for the Sharks, Giants and 49ers would be so wonderful...Oh that is after renting out a cruise ship for a week.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]Enjoy the new work week![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

If I won the lotto I'd get a luxury box for a sharks game, and season tickets right behind the glass facing the benches.:rolleyes:

[quote name='kingsnake57']If I won the lotto I'd get a luxury box for a sharks game, and season tickets right behind the glass facing the benches.:rolleyes:[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal] Well I would like to get Season Tickets for Section 101/102 no higher than row 10 would make us happy![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='barnismom'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]It was wonderful seeing our team tonight...6 more regular games![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Come on boys!
Keep it rolling all the way through the playoffs.
Logan deserves that Calder trophy too.

[SIZE=3]ok boys and girls - I have never watched hockey on tv but I am keeping track via the sports page of our newpaper and yay! may the Sharks go all the way! need another bay area team to hit it big!! carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]ok boys and girls - I have never watched hockey on tv but I am keeping track via the sports page of our newpaper and yay! may the Sharks go all the way! need another bay area team to hit it big!! carol[/SIZE][/quote]

Cool! :D

[quote name='mountainhouse']Hi. I've got a number friends in India, and I'm trying to understand cricket, with no success at all. :)

Hope everyone is well.[/quote]

Hi - good to hear from you - thought you were on a cruise - played cricket a couple of times with friends from college - didn't understand it either!! carol

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]will start following now - it is interesting and exciting! carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal] Carol, it is a fast paced game that keeps you on your toes. Plus I know that it can get a little violent at times too as tensions can get ramped up easily. There are times I don't understand why the refs don't break up something earlier than they do...I know part of the game.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=teal]GO SHARKS - love that teal![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=4]The weather is a little bit better this afternoon - not raining hard like this morning or last night. I am thinking that by April 6, I will be in Orlando, hopefully enjoying some warm weather and then on the 10th, be on a nice ship that will take us to the Caribbean - definitely will be warmer weather there! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Everyone have a good Fri, the weekend is here! yay! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=4]The weather is a little bit better this afternoon - not raining hard like this morning or last night. I am thinking that by April 6, I will be in Orlando, hopefully enjoying some warm weather and then on the 10th, be on a nice ship that will take us to the Caribbean - definitely will be warmer weather there! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Everyone have a good Fri, the weekend is here! yay! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]carol[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=3]Oh Carol your vacation and cruise are so close are you ready? what kind of packer are you? are you compulsive or easy going? I am way compulsive I start pulling things together months before and still end up forgetting something. I swear you will not believe what I forgot on our last cruise how can I say this undergarment otherwise know as undies. Thank God for the Gap in Miami they even had a great sale 5 for $10 :o[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Once I forgot my toothbrush - drove from home to ship so didn't realize it, or else, I could have stopped by a store to buy one - I paid $6 for the one on the ship - I didn't think to ask if they 'provided' them for folks who forget like the hotels do now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Then I forgot my hairbrush and paid $11 for that - ha!ha![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Once I forgot one of my dress shoes but had another one so that was ok - and recently, forgot the left foot of a pair of shoes and luckily, I had the right foot with me!! heheee!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I am a last min person and I bring the world with me, not needing 3/4 of the junk I bring - I am a justincaser!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]more later - gotta' have our taxes done! finally got that appt! carol[/SIZE]

[quote name='corkey'][SIZE=3]Once I forgot my toothbrush - drove from home to ship so didn't realize it, or else, I could have stopped by a store to buy one - I paid $6 for the one on the ship - I didn't think to ask if they 'provided' them for folks who forget like the hotels do now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Then I forgot my hairbrush and paid $11 for that - ha!ha![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Once I forgot one of my dress shoes but had another one so that was ok - and recently, forgot the left foot of a pair of shoes and luckily, I had the right foot with me!! heheee!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I am a last min person and I bring the world with me, not needing 3/4 of the junk I bring - I am a justincaser!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]more later - gotta' have our taxes done! finally got that appt! carol[/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna]Oh I don't usually pack until the night before since our cat gets anxiety issues. One time I did not try on my dress shoes and my feet had gotten bigger; actually I think I was retaining water then so I had to improvise.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=sienna]Then on this same trip I didn't notice that my favorite stretch formal dress split at the top shoulder seam. Luckily I had back-up! The worst situation was when DH grabbed the wrong garment bag and left his tux at home.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OMG you two had me cracking up reading your posts about what you forgot. Janice our dogs always knew when we were packing to go also isn't that amazing. Until you said that about your cat I thought it was all in our heads.

Ok so of all the over packing that we do what do you think is the most unused item and the most needed item?

The first cruise that I was on CC and reading all the things people were saying you had to bring I actually had one whole suitcase just filled with stuff no clothes. I told my sister who's been on a few cruises and she laughed so hard she said you're not going camping you're going on a cruise silly. I said hey you never know when that duct tape, power strip, bungie cord, clothes pins, post it note pad, and on and on will come in handy :rolleyes:.

I tried to eliminate a few things on our last cruise and I was fine until I realized I forgot my undies and shampoo. If I had to chose the most un-needed item on our last cruise I'd probably say I could do without the shoe holder that hangs on the bathroom door. Now the year I brought all the junk it really came in handy it gave me somewhere to put all that stuff. A few things I love to have is the bungie cord, clother pins, and my latest addition is my folding laundry basket. I set it up in a corner and it makes it so easy to just throw your clothes in it from across the room like playing basketball. Before that I used a laundry bag but its such a hassle to get it out open it up and stuff your clothes in it :o

[quote name='SANJOSEGAL']OMG you two had me cracking up reading your posts about what you forgot. Janice our dogs always knew when we were packing to go also isn't that amazing. Until you said that about your cat I thought it was all in our heads.

Ok so of all the over packing that we do what do you think is the most unused item and the most needed item?

The first cruise that I was on CC and reading all the things people were saying you had to bring I actually had one whole suitcase just filled with stuff no clothes. I told my sister who's been on a few cruises and she laughed so hard she said you're not going camping you're going on a cruise silly. I said hey you never know when that duct tape, power strip, bungie cord, clothes pins, post it note pad, and on and on will come in handy :rolleyes:.

I tried to eliminate a few things on our last cruise and I was fine until I realized I forgot my undies and shampoo. If I had to chose the most un-needed item on our last cruise I'd probably say I could do without the shoe holder that hangs on the bathroom door. Now the year I brought all the junk it really came in handy it gave me somewhere to put all that stuff. A few things I love to have is the bungie cord, clother pins, and my latest addition is my folding laundry basket. I set it up in a corner and it makes it so easy to just throw your clothes in it from across the room like playing basketball. Before that I used a laundry bag but its such a hassle to get it out open it up and stuff your clothes in it :o[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta] Yvonne, our babies know when "mom & dad" are going to be leaving. The very first time our dear "Ollie" decide to pee in our suitcase...you never left it on the floor horizontally. You have to admit that that is quite a statement.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Actually duct tape is probably something we should always carry everywhere. Just think it could have helped me with the dress! I have a question about the SWA early bird purchase. Do you still check in 24 hours in advance to print out your boarding pass or does SW email that to you? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]