Beverage packages

rs12065

I was trying to find info about beverage packages (alcohol, soda, water, etc,) on Carnival's website. Could not figure out how to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dr. Bob

Hey Doc. They don't do booze packages (wish they did ... but you can order bottles for your room through the Bon Voyage department), but they do offer a Fountain FunPass or Soda Card (don't remember what they're calling it now ... details: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Unlimited_Soda_Program.aspx) which does NOT include bottled water. I'll be honest with you, the ship's water is actually pretty good, but you *can* bring some with you if you're into the bottled stuff.

Thanks....actually, on all my previous cruises (this will be first on Carnival) the ships water was always good. Thanks again.

Anytime. A tip ... if you do the soda package, wait until you're in international waters, otherwise you'll be charged sales tax. Also, they pro-rate it by day. So if you wait until the first sea day, it's cheaper than embarkation day.

Anytime. A tip ... if you do the soda package, wait until you're in international waters, otherwise you'll be charged sales tax. Also, they pro-rate it by day. So if you wait until the first sea day, it's cheaper than embarkation day.

I read somewhere that they didn't pro-rate it. It would be great if they did. I wonder because we aren't sure what we will need in that respect.

Archived