Pictures of kids areas on FOS?

JENANDGENE

Anyone have pictures of the kids areas on Freedom of the Seas?? My kids are asking what it looks like and I can't find very many good pics.

Looking for pics of Baby Splash Zone, H2O zone, kids pool area, and Adventure Ocean area itself.

THANKS!

I will see what pictures that I can come up with. I don't have any of the actual kids area because they do not allow photos to be taken in there for security reasons. I have some on my facebook from our cruise last June on the Liberty of the Seas (sister ship). I think I recognize you from another forum...gs kind of thing....:) If so, I can friend you on facebook and you can see all the pictures there.....

That h20 zone is great..makes me want to look into RCCL...are they on the ships that do the smaller 4 and 5 day cruises?

Independence is doing 6 day cruises (alternates with 8 days). But then it will go back to the UK and stay year round (if it hasn't already, it will do the trans Atlantic soon and stay there in the Med). Liberty has a special 3 day cruise coming up in October. Check out the October 28th sailing - that's a 3 day cruise.

More pics...

055.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Archived