'Kipu Ranch Adventures' - Best?

IronKitten

DH and I are going to be in Kauai the beginning of May. The only thing left we have to book there is our ATV tour.

I'm leaning towards using the Kipu Ranch Adventures company (http://www.kiputours.com/). I know there are a handfull of other companies that also do similar tours, mainly out of the Lihue area (although we'll be staying in Princeville). And roughly the same pricing all around.

So I was wondering if the general consensus on here is that Kipu Ranch Adventures is the best of all the tour companies. Or if there might be a better one to go with.

BTW, we're looking to do a tour that includes some waterfalls. Also, we would need a company that runs on Sundays or Saturday afternoons, since all of our other days are kinda booked up.

Any info is greatly appreciated! :D

We were in Hawaii 2 years ago and we went on an ATV tour at the Kipu ranch and it was the highlight of our trip. We still tell people about it. They have all sorts of different vehicles to choose from. They have two tours a three hour which we did and a four and a half hour that goes to a waterfall and you can even swim and they have a picnic lunch by the waterfall. We would love to go back someday and do the waterfall tour. They take you to several movie sites and tell you facts about them. Some of the movies were Jurassic Park ,Six days and seven nights ,Mighty Joe Young ,and Indiana Jones they have his rope swing there,my boyfriend swung out over the water .We have some great pictures of that day .It is an unforgetable trip .Have a great time .

• 1 month later...

Archived