NCL Kid camp for a 4 year old girl

SUZIECRUISE

I can't give you a comparison, but I can tell you that every 4 year old (or kid that LOOKS 4) that I've ever seen on an NCL ship has looked like they were having the time of their lives. :) Also, if you want to wean her off of the characters slowly, the Jewel and Epic are going to have Nickelodeon aboard.

DD was 4 when we took our NCL cruise. She absolutely loved it. In fact I think on the other cruise lines kids get more one on one attention because there are not thousands of kids like on Disney. :) ((Especially if you go "off season." ) We did one Disney cruise when DD was 8. It was wonderful. Your customer service, food, etc are all going to be the same. I did not note that Disney had superior food or superior service compared to the other lines we have been on. (In fact our cabin steward was just so/so.) They are all just about the same. What Disney has is the Disney WOW factor. You can't compete against that. You just can't top seeing Cinderella at the top of the stairs on your way to b-fast. Or having Pluto give you a hug as you walk by. You just have to remind yourself that it's not Disney. It's just "normal." NCL has a wonderful kids program with lots of activities to keep your daughter happy. They also have the wonderful anytime dinning. :) That is a big plus. I've enjoyed all of my NCL cruises. It's like the difference of going to Walt Disney World on vacation and going to the Beach. They are both wonderful but they are different. I hope this makes sense. :)

Archived