Wedding April 11 FOS

Hi All,

I've been following the posts and just thought I would let you know I got my final call from RR today. My wedding is on FOS April 11. What a relief... everything seems to be exactly as i requested. We are getting married in the Sky Chapel with a reception in Olive or Twist.

If anyone has any suggestions about boarding with ALL your guests let me know, please?

I can't wait! I'm very excited.

Christy

Congrats!! I don't have any tips since our wedding isn't until May. My only suggestion is maybe tell people to get there 15 minutes earlier than what they told you? If your group is anything like mine then there will always be a late person :) Make sure to come back and let us know how it went!

Most of my guests all stayed at the same hotel the night before boarding and the hotel arranged for a special transport for us so we all arrived together.

We did have a few people that lived near by so they didn't stay at the hotel and they drove to the docks. They met us at the hotel and followed the shuttle. It seemed to go very smoothly this way.

Also depending on the hotel and the number of rooms you could get a discount!

Best Wishes!

Most of my guests all stayed at the same hotel the night before boarding and the hotel arranged for a special transport for us so we all arrived together.

We did have a few people that lived near by so they didn't stay at the hotel and they drove to the docks. They met us at the hotel and followed the shuttle. It seemed to go very smoothly this way.

Also depending on the hotel and the number of rooms you could get a discount!

Best Wishes!

The majority of my guests live in Orlando or Melbourne, as do I. A few have booked rooms at the hotel I suggested. Thats a good idea about having them meet us at the hotel and follow us over. That way the majority are together. Thanks!

And for everyone else following this thread... I will post a review and pictures when it's all said and done! LOL I've been pretty anxious about most of the planning, so I know others are too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

I've been following the posts and just thought I would let you know I got my final call from RR today. My wedding is on FOS April 11. What a relief... everything seems to be exactly as i requested. We are getting married in the Sky Chapel with a reception in Olive or Twist.

If anyone has any suggestions about boarding with ALL your guests let me know, please?

I can't wait! I'm very excited.

Christy

Congratualtions. I am so excited for you. Please let us know how your experience was and share some pics. Congrats again:)

• 3 weeks later...

Well we are back and it was great! I put more info and pictures on a seperate post. And all my guests got early boarding (even though only 4 of us took the "arranged" transportation! ha... everyone else drove their own cars and arrived at different times. But it worked out great!):D

Archived