Spirit Class 4k interior/obstructed view question

jsteinberg

Thank you Aussie2324 & AmongTheStars for the info on our room! I really appreciate it. We can't wait to see it for ourselves!!

Hey luvcdays,

I have not worked out how to put pics on so if you send me you email to me mine is below I can send pics of the cabin.

• 4 months later...

I also will be staying in room 4140 on the Legend. I see other people stayed in the room also. Is it possible to post the view from room 4140. Will I have a view or all lifeboat? The agent says it will be a great view with a low price!!!!

Thank you eveyone what a great site.

We were in cabin 4202 a handicap cabin and it has the window not the french doors that open .Both the handicap rooms have windows and are the last ones on the deck. Was told it had french doors but did not.

Have a great cruise

We have 4202 booked on the Miracle for May 22nd, was hoping to find out more about this room, couldn't find out on-line if it was a window or french doors. Was the view totally blocked?

Debbie

4111 is fine choice. It is between the lifeboats so you will have a little bit of a view.

We have 4202 booked on the Miracle for May 22nd, was hoping to find out more about this room, couldn't find out on-line if it was a window or french doors. Was the view totally blocked?

Debbie

This is a window that is blocked by the lifeboat. Not french doors since it is a handicapped cabin.

Cabin 4202 (4K OSTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: obstructed window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table.

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users.

I also will be staying in room 4140 on the Legend. I see other people stayed in the room also. Is it possible to post the view from room 4140. Will I have a view or all lifeboat? The agent says it will be a great view with a low price!!!!

4140 will have a great view for the 4Ks

We were in cabin #4140 last August on the Legend. I posted a very long review with lots of photos...including many pictures from our cabin. Our adult kids had the cabins around ours (3136, 3138 and 4142) and none of them had a view. (We paid for everyone's cruise so I didn't feel guilty taking the better cabin!!)

If you would like to see the photos, here is the link to my Legend review.

Besides providing natural light and a bit of a view, the 4K cabins are also larger than the regular inside cabins AND have a couch. Basically a nice compromise if you don't want to spend the extra money for a balcony.

Wow thanks for posting all of those pictures of the room. I am going to have a great room in cabin 4140. I feel alot better now about my purchase. Thanks for all the great feedback. Its going to be a great trip.

Archived