Cab or Super Shuttle for Culver City CA ?

smallestdog

The long and short of it - I was trying for the Radisson Westside on Priceline for 1 night pre-cruise but screwed up and ended up with the Four Points Sheraton Culver City at $50.:o

The Four Points doesn't look like a bad location for a night's stay, being next to a mall but I don't think it has an airport shuttle service like the Radisson.

Anyone knows what is the cost of a cab from LAX to the Four Points Culver City for 2 people ? Super Shuttle's site indicates $18 for the first person and $9 for the second ($27 in total). Would a cab be cheaper ?

Also SS's pickup from Four Points and drop off at San Pedro is going to cost me $42 for the first person and $9 for the second, which is a lot more than the $17 per person if I were to leave from LAX. :( Again, would a cab be about the same cost ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks carlywilson.

Using that site gives me an estimate of approx $30 for a cab ride from LAX to Culver City which is comparable to SS for 2 people. Seems pretty expensive for what is described in hotel info as "3 miles / mins from LAX"

Archived