Voyager cabins 9394 and 9392

queenmargrethe

I would think that the amount of sun also depends on the time of day and the position of the ship in relation to the sun. If it is really uncomfortably sunny on the balcony, then I am sure that there would be other places on the ship that would be shady and still outdoors.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and have a great trip with your family.

N.

thanks for your replies...i do hope that there is sun on the balconies..obviously dependent on the way the ship is sailing..but i wonder how much the construction stops the sun coming onto the balcony... also is the balcony ok for small children????

thanks for your replies...i do hope that there is sun on the balconies..obviously dependent on the way the ship is sailing..but i wonder how much the construction stops the sun coming onto the balcony... also is the balcony ok for small children????

Yes, they are quite safe, but of course the still need an adult out there with them at all times. Be careful that they don't stand on anything next to the railing such as a chair or side table. The balconies are glass so they can still see out. There have been a couple of threads about kids on balconies that you can search.

Archived