Room configuration - what's your preference?

Luv2Travelnow

Our room was configured initially with a single large bed (made up of two twin beds). But I found that it really didn't provide much space to roam in and made the room feel very tiny.

So I asked the room stewart to reconfigure the beds so they were split into two twin beds and by the walls in an L shape. That gave us a lot more room to roam and made the room seem so much larger.

At home we love the single large master bed, but on the small room on the ship it just didn't seem right.

What configuration do you guys / gals prefer?

Since we'll be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary, we won't be sleeping in single beds! :o:o:p

LOL the way I figure it, the single bed is fine for doing what you gotta do, and then you sleep undisturbed in your own bed afterwards. It worked great for us!! :D;)

PS - congrats on your 35th!!!!!!

Depends on whether or not the room has a sofa. I like a larger bed for sleeping, but having 2 twins gives me extra work space. I like to pack as I go so I like to keep my suitcase handy, not under the bed, if at all possible.

Archived