Golf simulator question on radiance

chorder

The cost was $25 when we sailed on the Radiance last September. You had to book, but there were a lot of times available. DH & 3 of his pals didn't book until about the third day. They all commented that it was just "OK", but not great. I'm not a golfer, so I wasn't interested in what was good/bad about their "game" of golf. Some friendly wagers and a few drinks after the "game" made it better.

On one of the first days of our cruise on the Brilliance last year they had a Longest Drive contest in the Golf Simulator. They had a "mens division" and a "ladies division". There were about 24 men that signed up and 4 women. All participants got the coveted Ship Shape Dollar. 3rd prize in each division was THREE Ship Shape Dollars....2nd prize was FOUR Ship Shape Dollars.....1st prize awas FIVE Ship Shape Dollars AND an hour in the simulator. I won the women's division.

The day we played Pebble Beach we had rough seas......Golf is challenging enough for me without bobbing around because of Motion of the Ocean.

We wanted to "play" as much of the "course" as we could, so as soon as one of us hit the next person set up right away. You never putted. Once you made it to the "green" one stroke was added to your score.....Worked for me I usually 2 (or 3) putt! :)

M&M

Archived