Royal Caribbean or Norwegian? Please Help

lakerniner

I have been on the Freedom ship and it is a beautiful ship. The RC ships are amazing. They have an H20 zone for the kids to play in. I think your daughter would love it there. Also, the RC Freedom class ships have an ice skating rink on board, and have a fantastic ice skating show that is one of the best shows at sea. The ship also has the Royal Promenade with many things going on there (they have 2 parades during the cruise, usually the first and last night, very cute). Also, the flowrider for you and your wife to try.

We have been on 2 NCL cruises, the Dawn and Pearl. Hard to judge the Epic, since it isn't out yet. The NCL ships are nice, but I think the RC ships are phoenominal! It will give you the WOW factor.

My wife and I sailed the Freedom's sister ship, the Liberty, and had a great time. The Freedom class ships are absolutely beautiful, and have a great selection of things to do with kids. I have'nt sailed Norwegian, but my wife has and concurs that RCI has a better selection fo things for kids to do. In fairness, however, she sailed the Pearl and not the Epic. The Epic looks like a great ship with some more contemporary features (ex, Blue Man Group). Either way, you've narrowed it down to two great ships, and I don't think you'll regret either choice.

Archived