Poll:hair

I'm May, and I'm up. My hair is limp and likes to hang there. Even professionally styled, any curl I have will come out, and I'll have limp, straight tendrils. I'm going to be doing it myself, and will have it side-parted, and back in a braided bun, with some pearls and rhinestones in the bun, and with my veil over it.

I'm getting married at the end of June and have decided to wear mine down. I am going to have big curls in it. I hate my hair up. A friend of mine wore hers up on her wedding day and wished she wore it down. Go with your gut and what make you feel prettiest.

We got married in December I was set on wearing my hair mainly down with a hair clip and flowers streaming from the clip. My husband wanted me to french braid my hair. I spent about 2 hours curling my hair just right at the hotel before going to the cruise ship. It was so windy it blew the curl right out!! and I have curly hair.

So long story semi short. I ended up with it in a bun and the clip with the flower streamers clipped under the bun.

Guess I shoulda done the french braid and spent those 2 hours sleeping! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to be a May bride, have shoulder length thin/fine hair so I am going with an updo with a little help from a hairpiece.:D I will be having the salon on the ship do my hair since I am not great with styling it.

MalibuBarbie

It sounds like our hair is about the same...dang it. What type of hair piece are you you using? I had extension pieces made (four rows) to clip in, but I'm not sure it's enough for thickness. But I don't want it to look fake. I'm a September bride in the Western Caribbean so I'm still debating on how to wear it.

Archived