What is Camp Carnival like for 6-8 yr. olds?

KACYKANE

Can anyone give me any information from personal experience what kind of activities Camp Carnival does with 6-8 year olds? Do they go in different areas of the ship, do they put on shows, do they make things? I have this fear of my kid hanging around in one room for hours watching movies and playing video games! (But I am sure it can't be like that!) Please be specific. Thank you so much!!!:)

They have a great time! We just got off the Splendor yesterday. We have a 6 and an 8yo. Our oldest was in the same group on our last cruise too. They had so much fun. At night, if there are shows, they go to the show, meet a dancer afterward and have a very good time. During the day they do all sorts of activities. At night after the show they are more apt to have that hour or two of video game time. I didn't save any of the capers, but I know some have been posted on here. They have a day full of really cool stuff. We have had kids from the youngest at 6 months to the oldest at 8 now on Carnival. They have had such a nice time every time we have sailed. Don't worry about your kid. I am confident he or she will have a fantastic vacation :)

Archived