Scuba Speed Boat tour with Toddler

dalitos

This question is actually applicable to any destination, not only St. Martin, but since we are considering doing a scuba speed boat tour with our toddler when in St. Martin I will post here.

I would love to scuba and do the boat tour, sounds like a lot of fun, but am concerened that this kind of tour is just not for a toddler.. for one the boat goes really fast and it might scare our son with all the moving, also the fact that one of us the adults (we are only two adults) will have to stay with him on the boat the whole time during scuba time, three what does a toddler have to do stuck on a boat for a few hours...

I know these tours usually go to some beach which might be nice and suitable for a toddler, but this is only a portion of the total time of the tour.

My husband said to not do the tour, which is OK with me if it's the best choice (certainly would not want to ruin the day for my son and/or us!), but not sure yet that the tour is not the right choice.

Appreciate your opinion!

LOL, yes actually we already decided against the speed boat tour, we will just take the ferry and go to the beach. Have you by any chance taking the ferry? Is it suitable for a small child, sitting on adult's lap?

Archived